1 Quart of Green Beans (fresh or canned, cooked until soft and hot)
Brown Butter Sauce
- 1/4 cup butter
1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp. Cooking with Flavor Onion Blend Seasoning
1/4 cup Cookin with Flavor Parmesan & Herb Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. Cookin with Flavor Original Seasoning
1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 10 slices of bacon (fried and crumbled)
- Melt the butter in a large skillet heated on medium heat. Continue to cook the butter until it becomes a golden-brown color, about 5–8 minutes. Add the cream and simmer for about a minute.
- After the butter and cream are ready, add all the seasonings and simmer for another minute. Next add the crumbled bacon and simmer for another minute or two.
Pour the sauce over the green beans and mix together gently.
- Serve & enjoy!